Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Finals Week!

Well, loe-and-behold, finals week finally arrived. Needless to say, I'm extremely stressed out and a little moody to be honest. I finished up my English class today, with only 3 more to go! (Environmental Science-Thursday; Psychology-Friday; History of Rock-Saturday). I truly can't wait until this semester is all over with!

Plus, when I'm done with this semester, I can concentrate on packing and moving all of my stuff over, not to mention going through the RIDICULOUS amount of shit that I seem to have accumulated in my short 19 years of life.

Going over to the boyfriend's tomorrow. Gotta finish painting my bedroom as well as the ceiling. The crazy roommate that was in there before decided that a pot leaf and bong would look awesome painted on a BRIGHT yellow ceiling. Not to mention that I hate, abhor, despise, etc. the color yellow.

Work tonight from 5.45pm, then come home and go straight to bed! I have work tomorrow at 7am! SO freaking early, when the manager knows that I'm going to be at work tonight until 10.45pm...slightly ridiculous, but I could really use the hours for moving out.

Working on paying off the first credit card, going to use this weeks paycheck on January's Car Insurance payment to my mom, and the rest will go to the credit card. It sounds crazy, but I can use any little bit towards it, even if it only ends up being $85 paid onto it. :)

No comments: