Sunday, December 9, 2007

Prefinals Week!

It's Sunday, which means that prefinals week is coming to a close. That's the good news. The bad news? Take the "PRE" off of it....that's right, FINALS WEEK. Can't you just hear the inner "dun dun dunnnn"? So much stuff to do this next week--and I feel like I'm hardly studying!

I know that school should be the most important thing to me, but it's really hard when I'm also trying to balance work, the boyfriend (Matt), my family, Christmas shopping! and moving out.

I'm moving out of my family's house on the 24th of this year. Which really sucks, because
1.) It's Christmas Eve.
2.) I'm working on the opposite side of town from where I'm sleeping that night.
3.) I'm going back to work on Christmas on said opposite side of town.
4.)Moving sucks ass.


But at least I know that work isn't that bad. Being a Barista is pretty fun, in it's own special way. I know that I am really going to miss all the people at my store when I switch over to the new store at the end of this year! Speaking of which, I reaaally need to call the new store's manager and talk to him about when I want to switch exactly. ARG! Another thing to add to the ever-increasing list of stuff to do for finals week, then for moving, not to mention that I've not even started to pack!!!

And trying to save money really sucks. I have a feeling that it'll suck more when I'm living with my boyfriend and trying to pay rent making about $500 a month. Luckily I only have to pay half of that in rent (!!!).

Freaking out now...I think I should have a drink. :)

No comments: